Any Sunday – Thursday for 5 hours
– Exclusive venue rental for up to 6 Hours for ceremony & reception including: All guests & vendor tables & chairs • Ivory floor length linens and elegant champagne overlay
– Complimentary cake cutting • Champagne pour (client to provide the champagne). You may arrive at noon to dress in our beautiful bride and groom suites.
– Ceremony to be held on the Balcony or Inside Venue including: white padded chairs, tables, water service, coordinate for rehearsal and day of ceremony.
– Our delectable Tie The Knot Buffet presentation with your choice of one entrée, side dish, salad, bread, one non-alcoholic beverage and two appetizers served on disposable dinnerware. Full service staff to serve your guests and bus your tables throughout the evening. Upgrade to china for $5.00 more per person.
– A professional bartender to set-up your bar and serve guests during your reception. Client to provide alcohol, cups, mixers, etc. Upgrade to any of our full service bar packages for an additional fee
– Cake of your choice from our exquisite cake designer ~ Price includes complimentary tasting and consultation.
– Mercury Glass Centerpieces with mirror and three votive candles. Ask about our centerpiece upgrades
– Professional wedding Disc Jockey & Master of Ceremonies for up to 6 hours ~ reception and ceremony.
– On site coordinator throughout the event
– Set-up and Clean-up
The Views At Superstition… the perfect Wedding Ceremony and Wedding Reception location with majestic views of the Superstition Mountains. This lovely, private Tuscan-styled venue east of Phoenix, Arizona offers a viewing balcony, several ceremony site choices, and a variety of different all-inclusive wedding & event packages for any budget. We can accommodate any guest count from 2-200 at our indoor reception venue and up to 300 at our Under The Stars outdoor venue.
Why wait to get married if you don’t want to? We have a special elopement package for these uncertain times! Only $495
– Expires December 31, 2020 – New Bookings Only
- Full Length Mirror
- Private Restroom
- Mini Refrigerator
Big Screen TV
Satellite & DVD player
- Mini Refrigerator
Panoramic breath-taking views of the ever-changing & beautiful Superstition Mountains
Bridge Site Ceremony Welcome and Cocktail Area. Beautiful city views and an intimate setting.
COME SEE US IN PERSON
To schedule a private tour fill out the Contact Us Form or Call Us!
6900 East US Highway 60, Suite 204
Gold Canyon, AZ 85118