Tie the Knot for 11.5k
Including Ceremony & Reception! 100 Guests for $11,500 !!
NEW PRICING for 50 Guests! – $10,375!!
We can customize any package to fit your needs
We allow outside vendors!
– Outside Ceremony on the lush green grass overlooking the Majestic Superstition Mountains at our Bridge Location. The ceremony includes: white padded chairs, tables, water station, coordination for rehearsal & day of ceremony.
– Our delectable Tie The Knot Buffet presentation by one of our talented caterers with your choice of one entrée, side dish, salad, one non-alcoholic beverage and two appetizers served on disposable dinnerware. Full service staff to serve your guests and bus your tables throughout the evening. Upgrade to china for $5.00 more per person.
– A professional bartender to set-up your bar and serve guests during your reception. Client to provide alcohol, cups, mixers etc. Upgrade to any of our full service bar packages for an additional fee.
– Delicious cake of your choice provided by one of our preferred cake designers.
– Metallic centerpieces on a mirror with 3 votive candles for your guest and head tables. You may add your own personal touch.
– Floral credit of $450 to be spent on flowers of your choice with one of our preferred florists.
– Professional wedding Disc Jockey, Master of Ceremony, for up to 6 hours ~ reception and ceremony included.
– On site coordinator throughout the event.
– Set-up and Clean-up.
The Views At Superstition… the perfect Wedding Ceremony and Wedding Reception location with majestic views of the Superstition Mountains. This lovely, private Tuscan-styled venue east of Phoenix, Arizona offers a viewing balcony, several ceremony site choices, and a variety of different all-inclusive wedding & event packages for any budget. We can accommodate any guest count from 2-200 at our indoor reception venue and up to 300 at our Under The Stars outdoor venue.
Why wait to get married if you don’t want to? We have a special elopement package for these uncertain times! Only $695
– New Bookings Only –
- Full Length Mirror
- Private Restroom
- Mini Refrigerator
Big Screen TV
Satellite & DVD player
- Mini Refrigerator
Panoramic breath-taking views of the ever-changing & beautiful Superstition Mountains
Bridge Site Ceremony Welcome and Cocktail Area. Beautiful city views and an intimate setting.
COME SEE US IN PERSON
To schedule a private tour fill out the Contact Us Form or Call Us!
6900 East US Highway 60, Suite 204
Gold Canyon, AZ 85118